Monday, October 27, 2014

Dr Song Rosehip Oil Review

About Dr Song Rosehip Oil:


 Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil

This oil is extracted from rose bush seeds, using a special process to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic and linolenic.

A all natural luxurious and lightweight moisturizer. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate. Also used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair, anti-inflammatory






My Experience with Dr Song Rosehip Oil:

I have been using Dr Song Rosehip Oil for about two weeks. And have seen definite results in that time! I have tried it for a few separate issues.

 First I used it on a scar I have had for a few months that had not faded at all before I used the oil. After rubbing the Dr Song Rosehip oil on it daily for almost two weeks it began fading. It has not disappeared completely, but it is a lot less noticeable. The raised part of the scar also decreased in size.

Second I used it on the ends of my hair which are always dry and brittle. After applying Dr Song Rosehip oil to my hair for about two weeks, I noticed my hair becoming less dry and brittle. My split ends began to disappear and my hair became hydrated and healthy!

And last but not least I used it on my nails which aside from during my pregnancies have always been thin and brittle. After using Dr Song Rosehip Oil for two weeks My nails have become thicker, stronger, and it even seems like they are longer. This is amazing for me!

I definitely recommend this product to everyone! I seriously don't think there is anyone that couldn't find a use for this product! It is amazing!







You can purchase this product here: http://www.amazon.com/dr-song-rosehip-oil-4oz/dp/b00lceroa2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1409811600&sr=8-1&keywords=dr+song+rosehip+oil



You can find out more about this company here: http://drsongmedical.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment