Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Childrens Book : Amazing Facts about SHARKS Review





This book is amazing!!! My kids loved loved loved this book!! And actually so did I! They made me read it over and over again... and I didn't mind!


 It has so so many interesting facts about sharks!! From senses, life span, species, speed, eating habits, babies, and much, much more!  I don't think I have ever been quite as knowledgeable about sharks in my life!


I love educational books for my children, especially ones that are entertaining to them at the same time as being educational. This book fits the bill 100%!

 

I recommend this book, and from what I have seen in just this one book, the whole series! You won't be sorry about this book! Everyone in your family will love it!




You can purchase this book here:   http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00kk4q51e


You can find out more about this book and all others in the series here: http://landofchildrensbooks.blogspot.com



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment