Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Children Picture Book : Animals Tails Review



Tonight at bedtime I read my boys a picture book called Animal Tails. This is such a cute and educational book for kids! I love it! My kids love it!

The book is full of pictures of animals... and their tails. All kinds of animals; exotic animals, farm animals, pets, woodland animals, and more! This book is 26 pages of all this information and pictures.

The book is also full of amazing information about the animals and what uses their tails have. From keeping flies at bay to helping the animals balance. I never realized how many uses a tail can have! It is absolutely amazing!

As I mentioned earlier the book has many many different types of animals in it. These animals include dogs, cats, horses, large fowl, monkeys, mice, crocodiles, and many many more! I was amazed at the amount of animals the author included in this book!

I recommend this book to any animal lover young or old. You will learn more about tails than you ever have before and will love the adorable photos!


You can purchase this book here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00nb5jzkw



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment