Monday, October 20, 2014

Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech Review

This car mount is amazing! I am so excited and shocked how easy this product is to use! It is so easy my four year old can easily use it! I have tried other car mounts in the past that were awkward and difficult to use and some that I thought were great at the time, but they were nothing compared to this one!

 I currently have it stuck on my windshield. And has been there since I received it and will continue to stay there! I use it to hold my cell phone and my GPS system. The convenience is unbeatable! I no longer have to deal with the crazy mounts or try to balance or hold my device.


The iGotTech company is quoted saying, "  ENJOY AN UNPRECEDENTED 200% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - I am so confident you're going to love your Sticky Suction Stand I'm offering it with a ridiculous double guarantee. If you have ANY problems with your Sticky Suction Stand for 2 years simply let me know and I will refund every penny of your purchase AND send you a brand new unit free of charge."


All in all I recommend this product 100% I love it and I know you will too! Great company and great product!


Learn more about the company here: http://igottech.com



Find the product here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00letvk8w



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment