Friday, October 24, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review


About Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream:

EASY ON YOUR EYES: This lightweight formula is a gentle and effective solution for all your eye woes including Dark Circles, Wrinkles and Puffiness. You can now let your eyes express everything but your age!
  • 70+ POWER PACKED INGREDIENTS: The only eye cream on the market that has over 70 power packed ingredients including: Vitamins C + E + B5, Peptide Complex, Amino Acid Emulsification, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Antioxidants, MSM and many many more!
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC COMPONENTS: It has potent natural and organic ingredients such as Aloe, Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cranberry, Licorice, Sunflower Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Cocoa Butter, Cucumber, Green Tea - to name just a few! No harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
  • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the bottle.
  •  
     
     
     

     

    My Experience With Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream:

    I used Body Merry's Age Defense Eye Cream for only one week. I did not expect major results in one week, but I got them anyway! I can't believe the difference in that short a time period!

    Let me start by saying that although I am still in my twenties I do have issues with my eyes aging me. These issues started soon after having my oldest child. The skin around my eyes began to darken and it seemed no matter how much or little sleep I got I always looked like I had been up for two days. I have always used makeup to cover the effects, but even the best makeup I found couldn't cover it completely. It left me looking much older and pretty much like a zombie!

    This eye cream is my savior! It easily rubs on and seems to start working immediately! I can feel it tightening the skin. About 15-30 minutes after putting it on I looked in the mirror to find that the darkness had faded! And as I continued to use it the effects became more and more apparent!

    I love this eye cream! I don't know how I always thought it was so hard to look as young as I am. I really can with help from this cream! Thank you so much Body Merry for this product! I am in heaven! I recommend this product to my readers with 100% confidence that you will fall in love with this product just as much as I have!


    You can check out this company and their products here: http://www.bodymerry.com


    You can purchase Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LU1V3JK



    I have received one or more of the products mentioned complementary from the company in exchange for a honest opinion and review of the product! I only review products I like and use and I feel my readers can use.  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment