Sunday, November 2, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner Review

 

About InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner:

   Vitamin C Facial Toner is the perfect way to tone and hydrate your skin while still delivering the powerful benefits of Vitamin C and other anti-aging elements. First, the sulfur in each spray will drive deep down to penetrate your skin and increase elasticity to maximize results. At the same time, the Witch Hazel present in the toner will gently purify your skin and pores, even helping to reduce their size and appearance. Simultaneously, Vitamin C renews and strengthens the skin to reverse the signs of aging and help prevent future damage. The Vitamin C Facial Toner is a great all-in-one hydrator that preps your skin to absorb serums and moisturizers more efficiently and effectively and is the perfect staple to add to your beauty regimen.



 

My Experience with InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner:

I have been using InstaNatural's Vitamin C Facial Toner everyday for about three weeks! And may I say it is awesome! I can't believe I went without using it for years, never knowing what I was missing. Now I know, and I will not be going back to the days of not using this product!

First thing I noticed about the Vitamin C Facial Toner was how easy it was to use. It comes in a spray bottle. I used it every time I got out of the shower, just closed my eyes and sprayed it evenly on my face. Most of the spray absorbed into my skin within a few short seconds. If I had any extra that did not absorb I simply dabbed it off with a cotton ball and I was done!

The second thing I love about this product is the smell! It smells like oranges! The smell seemed to make me feel 100% fresher, and it also seemed to make me feel more awake and alert! Every time I walked out of the bathroom my oldest son would say, "Mommy you smell really good! Like morning!"

And of course there are the results; My skin feels amazing!! Simply Amazing! My skin looks younger, smoother, and more hydrated. It feels smoother, more hydrated and more elastistic. I am having much fewer (almost non-existent) breakouts, the skin on my forehead no longer peels or flakes, and I just feel fresher and younger!

I have used toners in the past that were over priced, hard to apply, and had a sharp chemical smell, not to mention the stinging feeling. Nothing I have ever tried compares to this product! It is simply amazing! I love it! I recommend it to anyone and everyone! Buy it for yourself, for your mom, your friend, your neighbor, your teacher... pretty much anyone! It is a great gift idea, or a great treat for yourself!






You can purchase the Vitamin C Facial Toner here:  http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Facial-Toner-Moisturizers-Satisfaction/dp/B00NLKAVL4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414918109&sr=8-1&keywords=InstaNatural+Vitamin+C+facial+toner




You can check out the InstaNatural Company here:  http://www.instanatural.com




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment