Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Zaca Recovery Patch 6-Pack Review

About Zaca Recovery Patch:

Zaca is a simple, all-natural recovery topical patch is infused with 11 different organic ingredients. A powerful blend of antioxidants, vitamins and amino acids. Enjoy feel-great mornings, clear-headedness and bright eyes.

- All-natural ingredients. Powerful blend of antioxidants, vitamins and amino acids.
- Simple, put on before going out, works for 24hrs. Small and easy to hide.
- Feel better after the party.
- 6-pk of recovery patches, enough for 6 nights out.

INGREDIENTS: Prickly Pear, Milk Thistle, B1, Lipoic Acid, B5, B3, Taurine, Lycopene, NAC, Magnesium, Vitamin C

DIRECTIONS: Put the patch on your skin before you party or just to feel-great, and leave on for 24 hours.





My Experience With Zaca Recovery Patch:

I love this product! Why? A few answers come to mind.

First of all it is all natural ingredients so I don't have to worry about what I am putting into my body or what effect it will have on me. I can use it with any of my medications and not have to worry because it is just natural vitamins! We are supposed to be getting more vitamins anyway! And with the risk of sounding like an avid drinker, this is one great excuse to get them!

Another reason I love this product is because I feel a lot healthier than I usually do! I am a mom so I don't get much sleep and I always wake up feeling blah! I drag throughout the day and never does that blah feeling go away! When using the patches (and yes I took them without drinking alcohol) I woke up feeling refreshed and un-blah! The difference was amazing!

The third main reason I love this product is because of the alcohol. Before I had kids I could drink anyone under the table and wake up feeling fine the next day... practice makes perfect! After I had my oldest son I was unable to REALLY drink. I would start feeling gross and sickish after one drink, and I had the worst hangovers the next day! It sucked! Nothing has ever taken that feeling away. Until I tried these patches! I didn't drink the whole bar or anything like that, but I had a good 5 shots and 4 drinks! I didn't get sick while drinking! And the next morning I wasn't hung over! This is amazing for me! I am so happy! I can drink again!!! Halleluiah!!

All in all this product is amazing! I love how I feel about using it and while using it.... and don't forget the drinking!! If you are looking for an anti hangover drinking buddy, Zaca Recovery Patch is perfect for you!! Have fun, be safe, and bring Zaca!!!!




You can get your drinking buddy here: http://www.amazon.com/Zaca-Recovery-Thistle-N-acetyl-Cysteine/dp/B00370XYGM/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=a2idx35e5sz419


Check out the company here: http://www.zacalife.com




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment