Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dot&dot Small Packing Organizer Review


 

About Dot&dot Small Packing Organizer:

Available in multiple colors: gray, green, purple, pink, red, dark blue, light blue, yellow and orange
Small Packing Cube Size: 11" x 6.75" x 3"

Product Benefits:
See through mesh panel of these travel packing organizers allows you to easily find what you need.
Maintain your privacy while going through security in the airport.
Save time ironing your clothes at the hotel. The packing cube set will help minimize wrinkles on your clothes.
Maximize your luggage space so you can squeeze in more of your stuff.
Traveling with the entire family? Make packing and unpacking easy by assigning a cube per person or purpose.
Save time packing and unpacking by allowing you to unpack only what you need.
These travel packing cubes fit on your luggage, duffel, suitcase, backpack, slim bags on on their own.


 
 

My Experience With Dot&dot Small Packing Organizer:

These organizers are amazing! I got a four pack in the light blue color, but they have 10 different colors to choose from!

 They are beautiful! As a plus they were also packaged very nicely o they remained clean and unharmed in the mail.
 
They have so many uses it isn't funny! I used them to pack for my mini fall vacation! I usually hate the packing and unpacking process because everything gets jumbled together and you end up having to dig everything out just to find that one thing you are looking for... not anymore! I used one for my toiletry items, one for my unmentionables, one for my miscellaneous items (phone charger, light, etc.) and the last one for activities for the trip (books, notebook and pens, gum, handheld game system, games, etc.) The organizers fit perfectly into my duffle bag and kept everything in one spot. Unpacking was then a breeze because all I had to do was to carry the organizers to the room they went in and put the stuff away.
I liked my trip experience with them so much I packed one that I keep in the entry way with stuff in to entertain my kids. That way if I know we will be in the car a while or if I am going to an appointment I just grab it on my way out! As for the other three I use them to organize small stuff in my closet between trips. I love these organizers! They have made my life much easier! Do yourself a favor and buy a set! The possibilities are endless with this product!
 
  
 
 
 
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment