Friday, November 14, 2014

Glow Stick Bracelets - 100 Bracelets Review

These glow sticks are awesome! They last for a few hours! My children loved them! They made necklaces and bracelets and then we created a cool nightlight with them for their room! We put the glow sticks in a mason jar in their bedroom, They thought it was awesome and it lasted until after they were asleep! We also used them for safety while trick or treating this year so that A) I could keep an eye on them in the crowd and B) so people didn't trample or hit them!

Our favorite use for them was using them in place of a candle in our jack o' lantern. It gave ours a unique colored glow that no one else's pumpkins had! My children were so proud of their jack o' lantern because of this unique glow! My oldest also used his glow sticks as a light in the back of the car on long night time trips!

I recommend this brand of glow sticks to you all! I and my children were very satisfied with the product and had a lot of fun playing with them!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment