Saturday, January 17, 2015

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner Review


About Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner:

  • 100% ALL-NATURAL & ALCOHOL FREE - Do you know what's in your daily toner? Treat your skin to the best natural ingredients. A refreshing toner crafted for exceptional results. Don't compromise. Make the right choice for the essential step in your daily skin regimen.

  • ONLY THE BEST NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Bringing together exceptional ingredients for restoring the integrity of skin cells. MSM smoothes and brightens skin. Witch Hazel reduces inflammation while tightening pores. Aloe helps to replenish skin moisture. All-natural ingredients for the best results. No parabens or additives ensure you get the most out of your toner.

  • THE SIMPLE & ESSENTIAL STEP - Embrace the best routine for natural beauty. Daily application will ensure exceptional results. A simple spray or two ensures you provide your skin with the nutrients it needs. After serums and before moisturizers, Natural Refresh Toner is the best choice for those looking for an effective and 100% all-natural option.

  • CRAFTED FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - All skin types will benefit from this nutrient-rich and all-natural toner. Reduce redness and inflammation. Treat acne by tightening pores. Effectively restore a healthy balance to skin moisture. Restore pH balance with ease. Great skin starts with the right foundation.

  • AMAZING GUARANTEE - Foxbrim proudly stands behind all it's premium products with a total satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied in any way they will provide you a full refund. No questions asked.







My Experience With Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner:

I have been using Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner for about a month now! I seriously love this product! I loaned it to my cousin who also fell in love with it! She immediately got on Amazon and ordered her own!

First of all I love that it is all natural products! It makes me feel better knowing I'm not putting harmful chemicals on my skin! I always worry about what kind of chemicals I am exposing myself and my children to. It is so relaxing knowing that I don't have to worry!

In the end this product reduced the redness on my skin, cleared my acne, and added moisture to my skin! My skin looks and feels so much better! Plus you start feeling refreshed immediately after using it! I recommend this to anyone looking for a toner that works!



You can purchase Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nfqvye2


No comments:

Post a Comment