Friday, January 16, 2015

Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer Review


About Body Merry's 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer:

Retinol has time and again proven itself to be a potent youth reviving ingredient. Body Merry's Retinol Surge Moisturizer combines the power of 2.5% Retinol with a bunch of soothing natural antioxidants that work together to visibly reduce the signs of aging. Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and nourishes your skin. This unique formulation not only helps to provide a flawless tone and texture, but also leaves your skin feeling and looking smoother, plumper and younger.

The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. The moisturizer is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.




My Experience With Body Merry's 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer:

I have been using this product for a month now. It is simply amazing! It is now my favorite go-to moisturizer!

The skin on my face always has a reddish tint to it and not the flattering kind! Once I began using Body Merry's 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer the redness began fading. It left my skin looking clearer, more ample, younger, and smoother! I absolutely love it!

My face feels fresher immediately after putting it on. It goes on smoothly and easily! I recommend this product to everyone! It is, simply put, Amazing! You won't be sorry you tried it!



 
 

You can check out the Body Merry Brand here:   http://www.bodymerry.com




You can purchase your own Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OQQLNG4/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0#


No comments:

Post a Comment