Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mouth Guard from ProDental

Mouth Guard from ProDental - BPA Free - Teeth Grinding Night Guard, Athletic Mouth Guard, Teeth Whitening Tray - Includes 3 Customizable for Comfort Dental Guards - Hygienic, FDA Approved Soft Material - Made in USA

 


These mouth guards are awesome!! They are comfortable and are very versatile!  
I grind my teeth at night which has cause tooth damage in the past. Every mouth guard I have tried has been very uncomfortable and I was not able to sleep with it in. This mouth guard is different! I can sleep like a baby with it in and it is always in the same position when I wake up! It has not moved, shifted or fallen out!! I can also use it as a protector while playing sports or as a tooth whitening tray! Which is awesome because my last few teeth whitening trays have worn out and broken. I am very pleased with these mouth guards.
As it says in the description, you can trim it to fit your mouth, personally I did not have to trim mine. It fit my mouth perfectly! You can mold this mouth guard to fit your teeth perfectly very easily! You simply boil water, take the pot off the heat source, put the guard in, watch it until it starts to fold (about 19 seconds for me) take it out with a spoon, let it sit on a paper towel for a few seconds until it cools off, then put it in your mouth! Once in your mouth you close your lips and suck all the air in to make the guard conform to the front of your teeth, while doing this you must also push on the inside with your tongue and push with your fingers on your cheeks. And don't bite down. I was so scared I would somehow mess this up, but I didn't! It was surprisingly easy!
All in all I am very satisfied with this product! I recommend it to anyone needing a mouth guard for any reason!
I received this product at a discount in exchange for a review. My opinion is all my own and is 100% honest and unbiased! 

 
 

 

Get yours here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KYZA8DA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment